Scholarships for Local Residents and CHD's
Scholarships will be announced soon. For more information, please contact our office.
As a product of our community and a graduate of Anaheim Union High School District, I want give back. I intend to create scholarships for residents of Orange County who attend or plan to attend an Orange County college or university in the fields of criminal justice, criminology, immigrant justice, immigration, or for any U.S. resident suffering from congenital heart defect (CHD), and plans to study at any U.S. community college or a state university within the U.S. I would love to assist those attending my alma mater; CSUF and Cypress College.
I am currently working on the details. Stay tuned please...
I am offering mentoring to any student (up to 3 people at-a-time) at high school-level and above. The mentoring is free and will include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Assisting with academic plans
- Assisting with studying habits
- Offer motivational chats
- Provide accountability meetings to keep you on track
- Warn you of dangers and pitfalls which hinder growth and progress
- Share my own failures and successes as a learning tool for you
- Teach you how to overcome adversity and thrive
All I ask are two things; 1) follow my advice and, 2) do the same for others when you reach your goals.
Resources For Criminal Defense Clients
The following list are resources, not necessarily recommendations:
(list is currently being compiled and is ongoing ...)