OC Criminal Defense Attorney
Blue-collar fight with a white-collar style.
- As a local SoCal criminal defense attorney in Garden Grove, I offer strong yet affordable representation to the people of Orange County, LA County, Inland Empire and the surrounding areas. Most of my clients have family issues and/or immigration issues which a criminal charge would complicate further. It takes an understanding attorney who realizes the consequences of criminal charges for immigrants.
- I'm a product of our community. I'm an immigrant. My family had lots of financial difficulties when I was younger. I started working at age 14 in order to help my family. I've gone through war, immigration, medical procedures and divorce. I understand your pain and I understand a tough life. Because of this, I will do everything within my power to lessen your burden.
- I've had friends who made mistakes and I saw how they didn't know how to protect their rights. Occasionally, authorities violated their rights too, because they knew they could get away with it. I vowed to become a champion of my community. I dreamt of becoming an attorney and coming back to help as many people as possible. As an affordable OC criminal defense attorney, I do that daily.
- My passionate and persuasive speaking skills allow me to aggressively advocate for you. I attended law school specifically to become a criminal defense attorney. I strongly believe that every person is innocent until proven otherwise. Even if someone is not innocent, it does not mean the police or the government can violate their Constitutional rights. Two wrongs do not make a right. This is what makes us Americans--we have rights! It's my duty to insure it never changes.
- You owe it to yourself and your family to hire the most understanding, aggressive and relentless attorney. I urge you to come in and speak with me. You'll be glad you did. Email: [email protected] Direct: (714) 321-9999
Wais Azami, Esq.
- Licensed Attorney and Counselor at Law in California
- Juris Doctorate; California Southern Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice; California State University at Fullerton
- Associate of Arts; Cypress College